In this video tutorial I show you how to bypass factory reset protection FRP on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but this method will also work for most Samsung Ga. Hey guys!This is my new video for SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950) FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android 9 WITHOUT PC - METHOD #3All Galaxy Android 9 FRP Unlock - NE.
If you are stuck up in a similar screen like the one given below then you are in FRP Lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone. FRP lock means Factory Reset Protection which is a new security feature on android phones. Once FRP is activated, it blocks use of your Galaxy smartphone after a factory data reset, till you log in using the same Google username and password you previously set up on it. If you don't want to go through any of these, just remove the Google account before making a factory data reset.
Frp Bypass Samsung Note 8
Without the previous Google Account you have used on this Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone you will not be able to proceed any further. This is a new security feature from Google which is introduced in Android Lollipop, Marshmallow and up.
However if you need professional support for 'FRP Unlock' Unlockjunky is the best option.
From the United states, the Unlockjunky team has been the trusted source for all Samsung Galaxy FRP unlocks since the beginning!
So how to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?
Disclaimer: We advice you to use this tool wisely and legally. This tool is only for those who are accidentally stuck in FRP lock while factory data resetting their own phone and not for any illegal purpose.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone
1. To start with first you need to hard reset your device using the button combination'Power + Volume UP + Menu'.
2. Now you need to download the Samsung bypass tool from the below given link and extract it to your PC.
3. Once extracted copy the 'Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk'file to a USB pendrive with OTG feature (or you can use a OTG cable with a normal pendrive).
4. When you connect the OTG USB storage file manager will appear on your Galaxy Phone.
5. Now tap on the .apk file to install it. If the installation is blocked then go to 'Setting->Security and give a check mark to 'Unknown sources', once done install the .apk file.
6. In the next step please open the app and you will get your Galaxy Smartphone's 'Settings' menu.
7. Now tap on Back up & Reset-> Factory data reset ->Reset device -> Delete All. Your phone will restart and once done the FRP lock will be removed from your phone. You will no longer be asked for any Gmail account during the setup.
This method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy Note7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy E7, Samsung Galaxy E5, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos and Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
The above method may not work on certain models, if this is not working for you please try the below tutorials which uses a different but effective method.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5
If you have faced any issues while removing the FRP lock on your Galaxy Android Smartphone, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
Unlock Google Frp Samsung Galaxy Note 8
If 'How To Remove FRP Lock On Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?' tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.