- Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Download my script for removing Google lock on G930P and put it into the ADB and Fastboot folder. Most people the file is located here: C:Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Put your phone into download mode and flash ENG Root G930P-B4-QA1-QB1-7.0.tar
- Guide to Download mode and how to flash with Odin:
- Once the phone has booted up to the welcome screen, double click on my script to remove google lock, you know its successful when the phone turns off by itself.
- Put the phone back into download mode and verify that FRP lock is off you may also see the phone says custom, now all you need to do is flash back to stock and you have a fully functional phone again. Enjoy!
Samsung S7 7.0 Frp Remove
Bypass Frp On Samsung S7
- S7 Sprint will reboot after about 45 seconds on the welcome screen while its on the Eng Root so you need to remove google lock quickly. No worries if the phone reboot’s just wait till its back on welcome screen
- After flashing the Eng Root unplug the phone and wait till the phone boots to the welcome screen then re plug the phone back in this will make it so the ADB connections are much faster.
- Bypass FRP Samsung S7 Via SamFirm FRP Tool. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page. Download the SamFirm FRP Tool then Run SamFirm.exe as an administrator. Click Android tools Tap then choose Bypass FRP. Choose Bypass FRP (Open youtube) then click on MTP Bypass FRP.
- Universal Samsung FRP Bypass Here are the steps to remove factory reset protection / Google previously synced account lock from your Samsung device. Download and install RealTerm program Download and copy com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk to the device micro sdcard or download once into the device start phone and connect to WIFI plug into the computer with your usb cable start RealTerm on.
- Follow the step-by-step tutorial to “bypass FRP from Android Nougat 7.0, 7.1, 7.1.1” from the video i posted above. Last Words: Using this guide will help you to completely remove and deactivate Factory Reset Protection inshort FRP from any android device. This specific method is made for “Android Nougat 7.0, 7.1, 7.1.1” devices.