Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Samsung On8 SM-J710, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Samsung Galaxy On8 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
- Samsung J710gn Ds Frp Bypass Tool
- Samsung J710gn Ds Frp Bypass Tools
- Samsung J710gn Ds Frp Bypass Password
- Samsung J710gn Ds Frp Bypass Key
- Samsung J710gn/ds Frp Bypass
What is Samsung ON8 FRP Bypass and how you can unlock FRP?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
- Samsung j7(6) j710gn frp reset google account bypass. Samsung j76 frp bypass samsung j76 frp remove tool. Samsung J7 J76 J5 google lock reset Frp Eazy 100%.
- Ever wanted to bypass FRP on your Galaxy J7, but wasn’t able to do so?If yes, then we have a found a method which you can use to get rid of the FRP screen. After testing a number of methods, we can say a solution which we are going to share will surely unlock the Google lock screen.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Samsung phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Samsung J710 phone.
Tag: Samsung j710gn/ds frp lock remove. Samsung j7 sm-j710gn frp lock unlock with Odin file ¦¦ j7 frp unlock, odin frp file, September 30, 2017 Samsung. How to Bypass All Samsung Google Account Lock (FRP) with one small File. Account SM-J710FD SM-J710FN SM-J710FZ SM-J710GN SM-J710K SM-J710MN Samsung Account SM.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy ON8 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
Forgot Gmail Account Password and Email of Samsung ON8 Phone?
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Samsung phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Samsung ON8 Sm-J710F phone using this guide.
Samsung On8 SM-J710FN Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy ON8 launched in the month of September, 2016. Its body weight is 169 grams (5.96 oz.).
Samsung Galaxy On8 has a capacitive touchscreen of Super AMOLED with 16M Colors. Samsung ON8 Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 72.4%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 1920 pixels with PPI density of 401.
Samsung On8 J710FN comes with (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1) with a chip-set of Exynos 7580 Octa (28 nm). It has a Cortex-A53 CPU of Octa-core 1.6 GHz.
This Samsung smartphone comes with 16GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Without PC:
As we already know, your Samsung Galaxy ON8 phone will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Samsung Galaxy phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
Bypass FRP Samsung ON8 J710, J710F and J710FN Without PC:
Samsung J710gn Ds Frp Bypass Tool
- Turn ON the Power of your Samsung Galaxy On8
- Connect to a Wi-Fi connection using your Samsung smartphone.
- Push “Home Button” 3 times to turn on TalkBack feature.
- Once Talkback Tutorial pop ups, write a big “L” on your screen.
- Tap on Talkback Settings twice.
- Now, push and hold “Volume Down and Volume UP” keys at the same time.
- Select “Help and Feedback” option.
- Tap on “Voice Access” > then select “Change Google APP Settings” > and in the end select “Location”.
- Tap on “App Location Settings of Google” > then select “Delete Location History” > and then select “Location History” and finally tap on SKIP button.
- On this screen, type and search for any “Hotel, Shop, Restaurant” which should provide a contact number in the Google Map.
- Tap on “More Info” button and then tap over “CALL” button.
- Tap on “:” 3 dots and select Message option to send a message on this number.
- Type this URL: www.Google.com and then Send the message.
- Tap on “:” three dots from the upper right hand corner of your Samsung ON8 phone screen. Select “Open Samsung Internet” option.
- Fortunately, now you have got the access to the internet. Type this URL: tinyurl.com/tech-bypass to the URL bar.
- Download “Apex Launcher Apk” and “Bypass FRP Lock APK” from this page.
- First, Install Apex Launcher application and then open it.
- Go to “Settings” > then “Lock Screen & Security” > and then select “Security Settings” > finally select “Device Administration” option.
- From here, you need to Turn OFF the “Find my device” feature.
- Go back to the Settings Page > and Tap on APPS.
Few More Steps to FRP Bypass Samsung On8 J710FN Phone:
- Tap on three “:” dots and then select “Show System Apps”.
- Look for “Google Account Manager” > go to the “Storage” > then tap on “Clear Data” > and finally “Disable” it.
- Go back and look for “Google Play Services” > then “Storage” > and go to the “Manage Storage” option.
- Select “Delete All Data” option, then tap on Disable button.
- Go back and this time you need to install “Bypass FRP apk”.
- Then go to the Settings of your Samsung phone > Cloud and Accounts > then tap on “Add New Account” > and click on Google.
- Bingo, now you need to login with any Gmail account.
- Now, move back to the Settings > then go inside the APPS > and click on Disabled button and select “Google Play Services”.
- At the end, Enable the Google Play Services again.
Congrats, now all you need to do with your Samsung On8 phone is to restart it. Once your phone restarts you can easily complete the initial setup and you will not face any “FRP lock” or Factory Reset Protection again.
Finally, you have successfully bypassed FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710, SM-J710F and SM-J710FN smartphone using YouTube Fix.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SAMSUNG J7 2016 J710GN U4 CF AUTO ROOT FILE FREE
Hello Visitor Welcome Our Site,In This Page You Can Find The Orginal Download Link Samsung J7 2016 J710GN U4 Root File, Samsung J7 2016 U4 Root File Is Officially SW Firmware Frp Reset Frp Lock Or Many More Problem. Sm-J710GN U4 Root File Is Very Easy Way Use For Your Samsung Android Device.This Auto Root File method is compatible with most Samsung Galaxy Latest Mobile it works Perfectly with any Samsung supported flashing box like Z3X, Odin Program.So Download This Root File Flashed And Enjoy.
Samsung J710gn Ds Frp Bypass Tools
|Model Name:||Samsung J7 2016.|
|Brand Name:||Samsung Smart Mobile.|
|Phone Type:||Smart Technology.|
|Os Type:||Android 8.0 Oreo.|
Firmware File Info:
|Firmware Name:||ROOT_J710GN_U4 8.tar|
|Operating System:||Android 8.0 Oreo.|
|Driver:||Samsung Usb Driver.|
|Tool:||Odin Tool.Or Z3x|
Samsung J710gn Ds Frp Bypass Password
After Write Boot File must Install Super Su from Play store.
Samsung J710gn Ds Frp Bypass Key
Thanks For Downloading Samsung J7 2016 J710GN U4 Root File.
How To Root Samsung J7 2016 J710GN U4 Device?
- Extract SM-J710GN U4 Root File On Your Pc.
- Install Usb Driver From Samsung Officially Website,If Install Allready Skip It.
- Download Samsung Odin Tool From Here And Extract it Using Winrar app.
- Now Hold Volume Up Or Down Or Power For Download Mode.
- If You See Download Mode Plugged Good Usb Cable.
- Open odin Tool Click On AP Load Your Downloaded Cf Auto Root File.
- Wait Few Minute For Full Load firmware Or unzip Root Firmware.
- Install Finish Phone Autometic Reboot And Wiping Userdata. All Done.
Samsung J710gn/ds Frp Bypass
Warning: Your All Personal Data Will BE Erase Or Delet, Like Photos/Music/Apss And Personal All Information Configure.