Due to many forms of online threats nowadays, major tech companies come up with security protection for their customers and users. One of such ways that Google and its partners use to add security to Android devices is called Factory Reset Protection or FRP. In order to work, FRP must be activated on the device first. This is done by adding a Google account on the device. The registered Google credentials then become the way to unlock FRP. Once activated, the target device will then ask for these credentials after a factory reset. This makes it difficult for thieves to use the device since they won’t be unable to unlock it. Unfortunately, this can also be a double-edged sword as the same security protection can make life difficult for users who forget their Google credentials after a factory reset, or for those who buy pre-owned devices with FRP enabled on them.
- Samsung Frp Bypass Tool Download
- Samsung J3 Talkback Settings Frp Password
- Samsung J3 Talkback Settings Frp Software
- Samsung J3 Talkback Settings Frp Software
This article is intended for those looking for ways to bypass FRP ( Factory Reset Protection ). If you’re one of them, go ahead and check the different methods to try below.
Hey guys!This is my new video for SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 (SM-J337A) FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android 9 WITHOUT PC - NO TALKBACK - NEWAll Galaxy Android 9 FRP Unlock.
Method 1: How to bypass Google Account Verification FRP using Google credentials
This is the easiest way to take care of FRP lock or block and perform an FRP bypass on any Android device is by using the registered Google credentials. This is how FRP is supposed to be unlocked and it should be your primary option in this situation. Basically, what you want to do is to enter the correct Google username and password and that’s it. Don’t forget: FRP was designed to deter thieves from using a stolen device as well as to revalidate access to it if you are the legitimate user. If you can’t provide the correct username and password, then you can consider resetting your password instead.
This workaround only works if your device is currently connected to the internet. This means that its mobile data or WiFi must be enabled ahead of time. This usually happens in cases wherein a user factory reset the device but did not turn off WiFi or mobile data before doing it. Resetting your Google account password must also be done using a different phone or device like a computer. Here’s what you need to do exactly:
Reset your Google account password
- If you forgot your password, go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery. You’ll be asked to confirm if you have the right account by entering the email address or phone number associated with that account.
- Choose a password that you haven’t already used with this account.
- If you forgot the username for your Google account, go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery?hl=en. Just like in resetting your Google password, you’ll need to enter the recovery email of your forgotten account. This can be another email or phone number.
- In your recovery email (the other email Google will send recovery instructions to), find the email from Google and follow the steps.
Once you’ve done any of the two procedures above, try to do FRP unlock again using the new password.
How to check which Google account to reset
If you have several Google accounts and can’t figure out which one was used on the device, go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager using another device. Then, log in with your Google username and password and check the list of devices associated to that account. do the same process for each and every Google account.
Samsung Frp Bypass Tool Download
However, if you have Google account lock issues and is unable to perform google account bypass — try the next solution.
Method 2: How to bypass Google Account Verification FRP by flashing
If you are a legit buyer of a preowned device and there’s no way to unlock FRP using the first method, then the best shot for you is to let someone flash the software. This is not an official suggestion from Samsung so you won’t be able to get help from them with this one. Flashing means manually installing a new or stock version of the phone’s firmware. This requires a special set of software tools and some Android knowledge to pull off. This was originally the way for manufacturers to wipe a device but it soon found its way to Android community. Understandably, bright Android 5 users and other versions then began using this procedure to modify stock firmware on devices as well as to force non-official firmware on smartphones. There’s no universal way to flash Android devices and variations in some steps even exists for the same phone models. It is extremely risky even for seasoned Android users so we suggest that you let a technician or someone with experience to do it for you. Flashing your device can brick it and in some cases, even result to permanent damage. Do it at your own risk.
Method 3: Bypass Google Account Verification FRP by asking support from OEM
If you are the original owner of the device and nothing has worked so far, we highly recommend that you get help from the maker of the device. For instance, if you have a Samsung phone, you can visit your local Samsung Service Center so they can flash the software or do Samsung FRP bypass. When it comes to lock FRP, Samsung requires that you also show the original receipt or proof of purchase so be sure to have that with you when visiting them to perform FRP unlock . Remember, FRP is a security feature and they want to make sure that only the owner of the device asks them for help. They may also ask you for a valid ID to ensure that you are the person listed in the receipt. Once you identification has been verified, then they can go ahead and perform FRP bypass Samsung device.
Method 4: Follow unverified tricks
Third party and unverified ways to unlock FRP exists all over the web but you should be careful with them. Samsung and other phone makers have already made great strides to fix loopholes to strengthen FRP so there’s no guarantee that these methods still work at this time. Some of the ways to unlock FRP, with even some of them claiming they can be done remotely, are not free. If money is not an issue, then go ahead and use them. Since they are not officially supported by Google and phone makers, it’s also possible that they can compromise the security of the device afterwards. We haven’t not actually used any one of these unofficial ways to unlock FRP so we can’t recommend any one of them. In general, we won’t suggest that you even try but since it’s your phone to begin with, it’s for you to assess whether or not they’re worth taking the risks.
In this post we are giving instructions on how to remove FRP Account on Samsung Phones having android version 7.0 – 7.1 without using any professional tools or box. Samsung FRP bypass is much easier, just follow the instructions below to remove Samsung FRP.
Follow The Instructions To Remove Samsung FRP Of various Models Launched in 2017.
- Power on the device.
- You will see startup menu (Language Select) click on Next
- Select your WiFi, enter password and connect your WiFi.
- Go back to same startup Menu pressing Back, Press “Home Button” 3 times gently. Now Talkback Option is Enabled.
- Draw L on your Screen and you can see many options.
- Double click on “Talkback Settings” Options and open it.
- Scroll down using two finger and click on > Help & Feedback. Open it.
- You can see there search icon. Type Voice.
- Now you will see search results, choose “Get Started with Voice Access” and click on it.
- You can see a YouTube video Logo, click on it.
- The video will be played after click share icon of video .
- Now choose 3 Dots. Now launch YouTube app.
- Now Click on “History> Download History and you can access File Explorer/ My Files.
- Insert OTG USB having Google account Manager and Quick Shortcut Maker Apk files.
- If you don’t have this Frp bypass Apk then download from here and copy it on USB drive.
Samsung J3 Talkback Settings Frp Password
Samsung J3 Talkback Settings Frp Software
- Install “Quick Shortcut Maker” Apps and open it.
- Search for Calculator and click on it.
- Now click on Try arrow text and Calculator Open.
- Now Type this code on Calculator ” (+30012012732+”
- Now Enter Code ” *#0808#”
- Select AP and on USB Setting DM+ACM+ADB and click on Ok.
- Reboot Phone and Insert USB cable into PC
- Now you can see “Allow USB Debuging” Option on Your phone Menu.
- Click on Always allow usb debug
- Now your phone ADB Interface is Enabled.
- Use any ADB Frp Bypass tool or Software Box to reset Frp.
Samsung J3 Talkback Settings Frp Software
- Open tool and press Remove FRP wait few seconds until it Say “Remove FRP Done”.
- Now your gmail account Lock/ FRP is bypassed successfully.
- Click on Next button on your phone and Setup it.
- Now you can get your Home Screen, That’s all.
- Enjoy !!!!