Part 1: Bypass Google Account Verification on Samsung Galaxy Device. Bypassing Google Account verification on Samsung Galaxy devices has been made simpler with the help of the FRP bypass tool. This tool can be used to bypass the FRP Lock and access your Samsung device after a factory reset has been performed on it.
Users of Android-based devices may encounter problems during the activation of their Google account. If a user can’t pass authorization, they have probably encountered the so-called Factory Reset Protection function. To activate the device and continue using it, you must reset FRP. How to accomplish this without damaging your smartphone?
What is FRP Used For
The abbreviation stands for Factory Reset Protection. This feature first appeared in Android 5.1.
As most people know, the developers of the operating system are trying to protect the smartphones of their users. To this extent, FRP doesn’t allow a person that stole a mobile device to activate it for further use. That is, when trying to reactivate the device, the attacker will see a message on screen stating that the smartphone only supports the owner's Google account.
Of course, Factory Reset Protection is a useful feature. However, problems with activating a new account can also occur with a person that bought a used smartphone. In this situation, there is no theft involved. Still, the buyer doesn’t have the option to activate their account.
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A40
Unfortunately, the problem with activating a new Google account occurs quite often when the smartphone is purchased used. There are 2 ways to resolve the issue:
- the official way;
- the unofficial way;
These names are rather arbitrary. Still, they adequately explain what operations the user will have to perform. In the first case, the user must contact the previous owner of the smartphone to reset their Google account. In the second option, FRP bypass occurs by its own means without using the data of the previously established account.
The Official Way
This method is used under the assumption that the current owner of the Samsung Galaxy A40 smartphone has the means to contact its previous owner. To officially reset FRP, you will need the previous Google account data: the linked email address and password.
- In the Greetings window or phone settings enter the details of the previous account.
- Log in on the PC in the same way.
- On the computer, unlink the smartphone among the listed devices.
- On the phone, go to the Google account settings and delete the account.
- In the developer settings, enable the Unlock OEM option.
If everything is done correctly, FRP will be reset and the corresponding device will be unlocked. After rebooting the smartphone, you can enter your Google account data.
The Unofficial Way
There are several ways to bypass the Google Account on Samsung Galaxy A40 without having email and password information.
The 1st Option:
- Insert a SIM card into the phone, turn it on.
- Skip the starting menu for device activation.
- Call the smartphone.
- Accept the call and save the new contact.
- In the dialer, enter the following command: *#*#4636#*#*.
- Press the Back button in the opened menu to go to phone settings.
- Go to Recovery and Reset, then Backup and Restore.
- Disable data backup and perform a factory reset.
The 2nd Option:
- Turn on the phone with the installed SIM card.
- Connect to Wi-Fi at the primary boot-up.
- Enter some letters and highlight the text.
- Select the Share option to send this text via SMS.
- Put 112 as the receiving number.
- A notification will appear that the message has not been delivered after you attempt to send the text. This is just what we need.
- Open the texting menu with the 112 number and press the Call button.
- Delete 112 and enter the following command: *#*#4636#*#*.
- Similarly to the previous method, go to the Recovery and Reset menu, reset your smartphone back to factory settings and restart.
Whichever reset method the user chooses, it will be possible to enter the details of a new Google account after restarting the device. The FRP function should be disabled.
What to Do if Nothing of the Above Worked
All people buying smartphones used are advised to ask the previous owner for documentation. This will help you bypass FRP without having to tamper with your mobile device.
If it’s not possible to find the data of the old account to disable it, you visit the store where the device was first purchased. The info is indicated on the receipt or warranty certificate. If you visit the store, you will need to take all the documents that come with the smartphone. The telecom store employee will help you with Factory Reset Protection. If the previous owner sold the phone without its packaging, your only option is to use the unofficial reset methods.Share this page with your friends:
How to flash Samsung Galaxy A40
How to root Samsung Galaxy A40
Hard reset for Samsung Galaxy A40
How to reboot Samsung Galaxy A40
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy A40
What to do if Samsung Galaxy A40 won't turn on
What to do if Samsung Galaxy A40 doesn't charge
What to do if Samsung Galaxy A40 doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to update Samsung Galaxy A40
How to call recording on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to connect Samsung Galaxy A40 to TV
How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to backup Samsung Galaxy A40
How to disable ads on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to clear storage on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to increase font on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to share internet on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to transfer data to Samsung Galaxy A40
How to unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A40
Samsung Frp Google Account ManagerHow to recover photos on Samsung Galaxy A40
Samsung Google Account Frp RemovalHow to record the screen on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to find blacklist in Samsung Galaxy A40
How to set up fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to block number on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to enable auto-rotate on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to set up or turn off an alarm on Samsung Galaxy A40
How to Reset FRP lock on Another Phones
Google always trying to secure its Android OS. That’s why they added a new security feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android version. After the hard reset of your device, It will ask you to enter the last pre-sync Google credentials used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner of the device. This feature is important and useful to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. At the same time, too many Android users also facing trouble because of it, when they forget their Google Credentials after the hard reset. So here in this tutorial, we demonstrate to you how to unlock FRP from your device. so follow this method to Samsung J6 FRP Bypass/ Unlock Google Account (SM-J600) Android 9.0 without PC by following this simple step by step process.
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) features added the latest version of Android devices (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie). The process of Google’s Android FRP Bypass has become challenging with every phone and every OS system. Because of every Android version and device has a specific way to fix the problem.
Specifications of Samsung J6
Samsung J6 first released in 2018. Samsung SM-J600F/G comes with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM. This device has a 5.6 inches Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels. Samsung J6 runs on Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 chipsets and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung J6 comes with 13-mp on the primary main Camera and an 8mp of front SELFIE Camera.
How to Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled as soon as you add your first Google Account to your Samsung A2 Core. If you want to disable it, just need to delete your account from your phone.
Method 1: Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- Firstly, Power on your Samsung J6.
- Then connect your device to any good wifi connection.
- Now go back to the Wifi connection page.
- Then insert a pin enabled Sim card at the same time press Next button.
- Now the Samsung M10s ask you to enter the Pin code.
- Remove the Sim card and press the Ok -> Lock icon -> and tap on the Gear icon in the notification menu. (Check below image)
- Once you did all the above steps carefully, then tap on the Notification Settings.
- Now tap on the Notification settings option.
- After that, you will see Google play store option on your device screen.
- Then open the Notification Settings page.
- Now tap on the See All button, below of the Google Play Store option.
- After that, tap on the Most recent and then tap “All” option there.
- Now scroll down and tap Youtube there.
- Then tap on the In-App Notification Settings option.
- Tap on the History & Privacy.
- Then tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- Google Chrome Browser will be opened on your device.
- Once you access the Chrome Browser, tap on the search bar and type “frpbypasstool.net“.
- Once you visit the frpbypasstool.net, then tap on the FRP Bypass tool menu to download FRP Bypass Tools.
- Now download FRP Bypass APK (2019).apk.
- Once downloaded the apk file, then you will get a popup button on the button bar, then tap on the open button.
- You will get another pop box, just tap on the settings, then enable the “Allow this Source“.
- Then install and open the FRP Bypass (2019).apk.
- Now tap on the Google Account Manager and then tap on Google Account Manager (6) there.
- Once installation completed, tap on the “Done” button.
- Now tap on the “Bypass FRP” button.
- Then tap on the “Browser Sign In” there.
- After that, just tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the Browser Sign-in option from there.
- After that, just tap on Ok there.
- Then sign in there with your any valid Gmail id.
- Once you Sign in with your Gmail id then the application will automatically be closed.
- Just Restart your device.
- Just power on and set up your device.
Video Credit: Youtube
Conclusion of Samsung SM-J600 FRP Bypass
In this tutorial, I will share with you all the latest processes to Samsung J6 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (SM-J600) Android 9.0. I hope we will fix all your problems regarding FRP lock protection.
We hope all of you found the article of use. If you still stuck between some steps then you can let us know in the comment section below. If you have any queries regarding this you can also let us know below.