- How Do I Download Clash Of Clans On My Pc Game
- How Do I Download Clash Of Clans On My Pc
- Download Clash Of Clans For Laptop
BlueStacks App Player is a versatile program that bridges the gap between mobile and desktop by allowing users to run their favorite Android apps on their Windows or macOS desktops. Users can sign in with their Google account in order to access the Play store, and sync app data where supported. First released to the public in 2011, the program has continued to grow with the Android ecosystem, with investment partners including the likes of Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm and AMD. BlueStacks is ad-supported, and free to download and use, with a premium subscription that removes advertisements and priority tech support.
Jun 01, 2020 Downloading Clash of Clans on PC. Step 1: Install the LDPlayer and its available free of charge. Step 2: Start the LDPlayer installation by clicking on the downloaded installer file. Step 3: Begin it when the app is ready for use and complete the process for signing up and logging in to Google Play account. Step 4: Begin the app on Google Play.
- May 25, 2021 Type Clash of Clans in the search bar and select the Clash of Clans app by supercells. Now click on the Install Button. The app will be downloaded and installed within a few minutes but it totally depends on your internet speed. Clash of Clans is installed on your PC.
- If you download the game, you won't have to pay for it. However, you may have to pay to play Clash of Clans if you want to speed up the game. So, if you want to succeed in the game, you can exchange your real money for glittering gems, gold, elixir and bonuses. Download on: Apple App Store Google Play.
Want to get a taste of Android on your desktop? Here’s how to set up BlueStacks, along with a rundown of some of its controls and interesting features. Be sure to check out the BlueStacks review on our sister site Laptop Mag, too.
BlueStacks is available for to download for Windows and or for macOS machines; the installer download is 323MB. The program installs on your boot drive (with no option for changing the install directory, only the Program Data location), and is an otherwise hassle-free installation, without any bundled software or extras.
Once you’ve installed BlueStacks, the next step is logging in with your Google account, just like you’re setting up any other Android smartphone or tablet. This also allows you to access your Play Store account from BlueStacks, which lets you install your purchased apps with no fuss.
The Home Screen and Controls
Once there, you’ve got a KitKat-style Home Screen just like an old Android device, with the Play Store getting top billing as well as an App Search, and a widget loaded with editor’s picks by the BlueStacks team. Control-wise, the mouse cursor functions just like your finger for the touch interface, with other touch actions set up as keyboard shortcuts, or in the controls sidebar. Notifications show up in the upper right mail icon, and the settings button right next to it lets you access emulator and device settings.
UseControl +, or Control – for pinch-to-zoom controls. The Z or X keys can be used to simulate tilting a device left or right.
The control sidebar to the left includes controls for switching device orientation from portrait to landscape and vice versa and simulating screen shaking. There’s also a screenshot tool, and buttons for copying files from your desktop to the BlueStacks virtual device’s storage or installing non-Play Store APK files.
Additionally, BlueStacks features plug-and-play support for a variety of gamepads, which will be a godsend for gamers looking to play things like shooter or fighting games on a bigger screen.
While older versions of BlueStacks wouldn’t let you access app stores directly, that’s changed, and the Google Play Store is now baked right into the BlueStacks package. You can then search for and install apps just like on your mobile device, and you can access your account to quickly go through the list of apps you want to move to BlueStacks.
That pretty much covers the basics, so we’ll take a look at some of the interesting extras that come with the Android emulator, such as AppCast, and built-in streaming support.
Extras: AppCast, BlueStacks TV and Streaming
AppCast allows you to remotely launch installed apps in BlueStacks using your mobile phone, though it requires a bit of set up first after you download it.First off, launch AppCast from within BlueStacks, and then give your device a name to easily recognize it.
Then, install AppCast for BlueStacks on your Android phone or tablet, and sign in with the same Google account you used for BlueStacks. AppCast should then show you an app drawer of the apps you have installed on your mobile device, which you can then launch on your desktop with a tap, if the app supports it.
It’s not perfect, so expect a bit of trial and error before figuring out which apps will cast between your phone and Bluestacks.
BlueStacks also includes built-in streaming with the BlueStacks TV pane, normally to the right of the emulator. Users can view recommended streams, or even stream their own games right from within BlueStacks with Twitch and Facebook Live integration.
There’s your quick visual tool of the BlueStacks App Player, which has grown into a capable and feature-packed Android emulator for your desktop or laptop, putting thousands of mobile apps and games right to your big screen.
Clash of Clans Android Game Review
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, boost your very own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your town to fight raiders, battle against an incredible number of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
a network connection can also be required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own personal army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons along with other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join along with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique devices with multiple degrees of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking military from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● protect your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over five million 5 star reviews on Google Play.
Clash of Clans is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Clash of Clans On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Clash of Clans and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Clash of Clans on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
How Do I Download Clash Of Clans On My Pc Game
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
How Do I Download Clash Of Clans On My Pc
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Download Clash Of Clans For Laptop
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Clash of Clans, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.