- Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 8 On Sale
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price
- Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Onn Password
Released by Google, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is a new way of data security in Android smartphones. The FRP security feature is present in almost all Android phones like Samsung, HTC, Google (Pixel and Nexus), Sony, Huawei, and others. By activating the lock on any unauthorized access, FRP prevents others from trying to factory reset your phone without your permission. In this way, it will help you keep your data safe and untouched in case your phone is lost or stolen.
Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices Using OTG. In this first method, we will talk about Samsung FRP. Download All Samsung Galaxy Smartphone USB/ADB Drivers (Links) 4. Now click the 'AP' button in the Odin and app and select the 'tar.md5' combination file you have already downloaded and extracted in 'Step-2'. Once done click the 'Start' button in the Odin app and wait for the procedure to get finished.
Since FRP uses Google account or Android device (say Samsung) account verification to unlock the device, so if the phone owner forgets the password or account user name then he/she becomes incapable to access the device because of FRP. In short, once you lose access to your Android, you will never be able to unlock the activation lock of the device without bypassing the FRP or putting the correct password. Because of this reason, many Android users are looking for tools or ways to remove Google FRP lock on Android phones.
However, from 5.0 Lollipop to 8.0 Oreo, the Android system was developed with many specifications and advancements in the FRP tool. This has made the Android FRP bypass more complex than before. But here you will get all the possible methods and FRP lock removal software which you can use to bypass the strong security of FRP system in Android devices.
In this article, you will get to know the methods about how to remove Google FRP lock on any Android phones, especially Samsung devices. Read the complete article to acquire complete knowledge for bypassing the activation lock of all versions of Android smartphones.
Before we are going to show you how to bypass Android FRP, here are the answers to some questions related to FRP bypass tool that you might be concerned about.
Q1: Whether the FRP bypass tool is safe or not?
Yes, it is 100% free, secure and safe, and you can free download any FRP bypass app introduced in this tutorial.
Q2: Does the FRP bypass software support all Android devices?
Yes, FRP bypass tool supports nearly all Android phones and tablets. But it should be noted that some tools are specially made for specific devices, for example, the tools we are using in the below methods are specifically working for Samsung devices. So you can refer to these top best Android FRP bypass tools for other Android phones, and also here is the LG bypass tool for your reference.
Q3: How does this tool work in removing FRP lock?
It will help you reset your phone and eraser everything on it. Then after you restart your phone, you will no longer have FRP lock problem.
Tip: You can recover deleted data after factory reset on Android with the use of this Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It can be used to retrieve lost/deleted files like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audios and WhatsApp attachments from Android phone directly without backup file.
Method 1. Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices Using OTG
In this first method, we will talk about Samsung FRP bypass. FRP security features are available in newly launched models of Samsung like Galaxy J7, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus and so on. These phones are highly available in the market with many users. So, there is a high demand for Samsung FRP bypass tools as many users get stuck on Google verification code if they forget their Google ID or password.
For bypassing the activation lock of Google on Samsung device, you have to reset your phone with FRP bypass tool. Then, you can get access to your phone again once your phone is unlocked. This method requires a PC to be used for bypassing the FRP on the Samsung device. Now to bypass the activation code with USB OTG cable, follow these steps given below.
- Download the Google bypass APK named Samsung frp settings.apk on your device using the link given above.
- Now, locate that APK file and copy it to a USB, and then connect your phone to that USB using an OTG cable.
- Go to your file manager and locate this APK file. After that, click on that file and tap on install.
- Once the installation is over, you will be able to access the Settings menu of the phone.
- Open the Settings and select Backup and Reset> Factory data reset> Reset device/Erase everything. This will delete all your files, system, app data, settings, apps and other data along with the Google account.
- Now, restart the Android device and reboot it to use it for fresh.
Method 2. Bypass the Google Account Verification Without OTG
Like the first method, this method also works for bypassing Samsung FRP lock. Now go through these steps to successfully unlock the Samsung device.
- First of all, download and install Samsung SideSync APK on your PC.
- Now, launch the app on your device and connect your Android phone with PC via USB cable.
- You will see a pop-up on your Android phone displaying platforms to open the file.
- Select “Chrome” and input “https://goo.gl/W3cJQ4” on its URL bar. This will redirect you to a page to download bypass app APK on the Samsung mobile phone. Download it and proceed further.
- Now, open the Samsung Apps of the phone by going back to the previous page. You will be asked to install SideSync on your phone. But, don’t install it.
- Locate and Install ES File Explorer. Open ES File Explorer, select download folder and then tap on bypass app APK to install it.
- Now, go to Settings> Backup and reset> Factory data reset> Reset device. In this way, all the data will be cleared from your device. Hence, you can use your Android phone for fresh without any restriction.
Method 3. Using FRP Hijacker Tool
If you are not capable to unlock your device using the above-mentioned methods then this method will definitely help you. You can use FRP Hijacker tool to bypass Google account verification and unlock the Samsung devices safely. This is a 100% working method which removes the Samsung FRP in ADB mode and hence unlock the device. This tool is only compatible with Samsung devices and lets you unlock any Samsung Galaxy device which includes S7 Edge, S6, S5, S4, Note 5, Note 4, J1, J3 and many others.
Before we proceed further, make sure you have a PC and stable WiFi connectivity, and enable USB debugging of the device. Basically, the complete bypassing process is divided into two parts: Bringing Samsung into ADB mode and Using Hijacker tool to perform the bypass process. Follow these steps to successfully unlock your Samsung device with the help of this Samsung FRP Hijacker tool.
First, you must enable the USB debugging so as to bring the Google locked Samsung device into ADB mode which is necessary for the Hijacker tool to bypass Google FRP. Follow these simple steps to bring your Samsung device into ADB mode.
- Step 1. First of all, open your Samsung device and enable TalkBack.
- Step 2. Allow the prompted access to the device and then head towards your in-built Calculator app.
- Step 3. Open the Calculator app and enter this code: +30012012732+. This special calculator code will help to enable the USB debugging in the device.
- Step 4. Thereafter, input “*#0808#” in the same Calculator app for enabling the USB settings.
After that, you can use the FRP Hijacker tool to unlock your device and use it as before.
- Step 5. From the above link, download the FRP bypass APK for Samsung and install it on your PC.
- Step 6. Now, with the help of a USB cable, connect your Samsung phone to the PC.
- Step 7. A “Scan” option will appear on the screen. Select it and then click on “COMPORT”.
- Step 8. Now, open the “ADB Operation” tab. There you need to select “Remove FRP”. In the same time, click on “Allow USB Debugging” on your Samsung mobile phone. If you will not allow your device for USB debugging then you will find an error in the process of bypassing the FRP.
- Step 9. Now, click on “Remove FRP” again to allow the PC to automatically detect the device.
- Step 10. Select the “Factory Reset” to remove the Google account from the Samsung device.
- Step 11. Now, reboot your device and set it up again.
Method 4. Using Samsung FRP Tool for PC
Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 8 On Sale
With the above-mentioned methods, you may need to downgrade the current Android software version of your device. But you can go for this method to avoid a downgrading of the version of your Android phones. Now, follow these steps bypass the FRP settings using Realterm application.
- Insert SIM card into your phone, and connect it to the PC.
- Download and install this FRP lock removal software on your PC.
- Open the Realterm application and locate your device port number from there. For this, right-click on My Computer and then select Manage> Device Manager> Modems> Samsung Mobile USB Modem. Open the Samsung Mobile USB Modem Properties windows by double-clicking on Properties. Open the “Modem” tab present just after “General”. Now, note down the device port number from there.
- Open the Realterm program settings, and then enter the device port number and click on the “Change” option.
- Make a similar change in the Display settings tab.
- Now, open the “Send” tab and enter “at+creg?rn” command. (Your device must have a SIM card inserted to avoid error while running this command).
- Now, enter “atd1234;rn” command on the same screen and select “Send ASCII“.
- Send this command until a dialer screen appears on your mobile phone screen.
Method 5. Using Online FRP Bypass Website
If you want a direct solution to bypass the FRP on your Android device instead of downloading Google FRP bypass APK on your Samsung or other Android devices, then you can do for paid services offered by online websites such as Direct Unlocks. There are many websites which are helpful for non-technical people to unlock the Activation Lock from mobile phones. You can select any of them to unlock your device.
First of all, visit the official site of the service provider. Then select your Android device type and input the details like unlock type and then place the request. You will get software from the website for bypassing the FRP along with customer support. You can easily unlock your device in a very short time. Moreover, you can unlock any Android device here irrespective of the company and version.
You have read about all the working and efficient methods to bypass the Google account verification by resetting the device. These verified solutions and methods will definitely help you to get your device back to be used. You can select any of these FRP lock removal options as per your preference. If you face any problem while accessing the tool/APK file or bypassing the FRP using listed methods, then let us know through the comments.
If you are stuck up in a similar screen like the one given below then you are in FRP Lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone. FRP lock means Factory Reset Protection which is a new security feature on android phones. Once FRP is activated, it blocks use of your Galaxy smartphone after a factory data reset, till you log in using the same Google username and password you previously set up on it. If you don't want to go through any of these, just remove the Google account before making a factory data reset.
Without the previous Google Account you have used on this Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone you will not be able to proceed any further. This is a new security feature from Google which is introduced in Android Lollipop, Marshmallow and up.
However if you need professional support for 'FRP Unlock' Unlockjunky is the best option.
From the United states, the Unlockjunky team has been the trusted source for all Samsung Galaxy FRP unlocks since the beginning!
So how to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?
Disclaimer: We advice you to use this tool wisely and legally. This tool is only for those who are accidentally stuck in FRP lock while factory data resetting their own phone and not for any illegal purpose.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone
1. To start with first you need to hard reset your device using the button combination'Power + Volume UP + Menu'.
2. Now you need to download the Samsung bypass tool from the below given link and extract it to your PC.
3. Once extracted copy the 'Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk'file to a USB pendrive with OTG feature (or you can use a OTG cable with a normal pendrive).
4. When you connect the OTG USB storage file manager will appear on your Galaxy Phone.
5. Now tap on the .apk file to install it. If the installation is blocked then go to 'Setting->Security and give a check mark to 'Unknown sources', once done install the .apk file.
6. In the next step please open the app and you will get your Galaxy Smartphone's 'Settings' menu.
7. Now tap on Back up & Reset-> Factory data reset ->Reset device -> Delete All. Your phone will restart and once done the FRP lock will be removed from your phone. You will no longer be asked for any Gmail account during the setup.
This method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy Note7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy E7, Samsung Galaxy E5, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos and Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
The above method may not work on certain models, if this is not working for you please try the below tutorials which uses a different but effective method.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price
If you have faced any issues while removing the FRP lock on your Galaxy Android Smartphone, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Onn Password
If 'How To Remove FRP Lock On Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?' tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.