Download Facetune2 - Selfie Editor, Beauty & Makeover App apk 2.4.1-free for Android. Edit photos with a magical touch, share amazing pictures, gain likes & followers. Clash of clans mod apk Clash Royale mod apk 8 Ball Pool mod apk World Cricket Championship 2 mod apk FIFA Soccer mod apk; Juego popular Mod Minecraft mod apk Mobile Legends: Bang Bang mod apk N.O.V.A. Legacy mod apk Asphalt Nitro mod apk Guns of Boom mod apk; Recomendar.
Ever wondered how beauty gurus and celebrities always seem to look flawless in their photos? Aside from the perfect makeup they have on, they also get a little help from one of the best photo editing apps out there. Improve the quality of your selfies with Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam and you too can look just as flawless as James Charles!
Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam has all the photo editing tools you need for free! You can enhance, retouch, remove, and even add some nifty photo effects to your picture. With all of the necessary tools free to use, you can effortlessly create beautiful selfies!
- 2 Edit Your Photo
- 4 Explore Facetune2
Edit Your Photo
Turn your ordinary selfie into a photo worthy of being on a magazine cover! Start off by launching the app and selecting your photo from the library.
- You may also use the app’s camera for an automatic facetuned selfie!
- Pinch the screen to zoom in and out.
Retouch your photo to look your best! Under the Retouch tab, you can whiten your teeth, smoothen your features, intensify the details, make your face glow, conceal eyebags, mattify the skin, add vibrancy, and change the photo colors to black and white.
Facetune 2 Free Reddit App
- Select the tool you want to use and swipe over the area you want to retouch.
- Use the Eraser tool to remove an effect.
- Use the Undo and Redo buttons to revert and re-do an action.
- Hit the Help icon for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the tools under this tab.
Want to tweak your features just a little bit? Then go to Facetab to edit your smile, jaw, and face width.
- Use the slider to adjust the selected feature.
- Want to fine-tune your other features? Get access to the other tools and more by subscribing to the app!
Manually modify your face in the Reshapetab! Use the “Reshape”and “Refine”tools and drag your finger on the part of your face you want to adjust.
- Tap the “Resize”tool and pinch the area to shrink it.
- Use “Restore”to restore the area.
Make your photo look even better by choosing a filter in the Filterstab. You can choose from the following: Fringe, Oasis, NoFilter, and Gossip.
- Use the Erasertool to remove the filter on an area.
- To place the filter in a specific area, use the Applytool.
Think your photo looks a little bit too dull? Then add some color with the Painttab! Using the Skin, Tone,and Paint tools, you can look like you have makeup on!
- Swipe to select a color from the palette.
- Tap on “Picker”to sample a color from the photo.
- Learn how to add makeup with this tool by checking out the tutorials in the Helpicon.
Remember those cool photos where different colored lights reflected on the person’s face? You can now do the same effect with your photos! Select the Neontab and choose from the following lighting tools: Left, Center, Right, and Random.
- Use the Color Slider to change the colors of the lighting.
Facetune 2 Free Reddit Account
- Press your finger on the area you want the effect to focus on.
- To adjust the angle of the lighting, drag your finger on the screen to move the marker.
Trim down your photo to its perfect size in the Croptab. In here, you can also flip, rotate, and change photo angles. No need to worry about your selfies being too zoomed out!
- You may select the following aspect ratiosunder “Fixed Ratio”:Free, 1:1, 3:4, 2:3, 9:16, 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9.
Improve the way your photo looks by editing it in the Adjusttab. From the brightness of the photo to the granularity of the image, you can control all of these with just a few taps!
- You may select an adjustment tool from the following: Brightness, Contrast, Color, Sharpen, and Grain.
9. Light FX
Want to take your photo to a whole other level? Add in some light effects and see just how much they improve your picture!
- Drag and pinch the circle to adjust the light effect.
- Use “Flip”to flip the effect.
Want the attention all on your face? Use the Vignettetab to make the photo all about you!
- You may edit the effect with the following settings: Softness, Brightness, Corners, and Blur.
- Drag the oblong to adjust the effect.
Sometimes a background can take away all of the attention from the subject, so blur it out in the Defocustab! All you have to do is swipe your finger around the subject of your photo to blur out the background.
- You may also adjust the light of the blurred background.
- Hit the Checkmarkwhen you’re done.
- You may compare the changes you’ve made with the original photo.
- You have edited your photo!
Save and Share Your Photo
Now that you’ve edited your photo, it’s time to save and share it online! Get started by following the steps below:
1. Tap the Export button.
2. Tap “Save to Camera Roll”.
- You may also send your photo as a message to others.
- You have saved your photo!
3. Tap “More” and select “Facebook”.
- You may also post your photo on other SNS!
4. Add a caption and then tap “Next”.
5. Choose your audience and then hit “Share”.
- You have posted your photo on Facebook!
The app has a simple interface and it’s easy to navigate. On the app’s homepage, you’ll get to see some of its main functions.
The Menulets you change the app’s settings, from the quality of your photos to upgrading your app to premium. And if you might have missed out on the overview of the app, you can take a Quick Tour on this page. You may also invite your friends through here!
No need for you to take a picture and then edit it afterward when you can do both at the same time! With the app’s camera feature, you can look flawless with just a snap!
Have an old selfie you want to use for a profile picture? Then upload photos from your gallery and edit them on the app. Have all your selfies look perfect for the Internet!
Enhance Your Photos Like A Pro!
It’s ok for your selfies to not turn out the way you want them to. All you have to do is edit them through Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam, and you’ll have gorgeous photos in no time! From changing the shape of your face to adding makeup, you can turn your selfies from drab to fab!
If you’re anything like me, you’ve experienced problems with your skin to some degree. You’ve had your fair share of acne break outs, suffered winters with a dull, pale face, or woke up to notice a couple extra creases under your eyes that you swear weren’t there the day before. This can be frustrating, and I know from experience that it can feel like facial imperfections are the only thing a person can look at while they’re talking to you. I remember countless times that I’d take a great selfie or had a friend snap a picture of me, only to realize that the camera had somehow made these imperfections even more noticeable. While the advancing technology of cameras allows for crystal clear images, this also means it picks up all the red spots, wrinkles and bumps.
There’s a stigma around editing physical features in photos, but I don’t find anything wrong with touching up your picture if it’ll make you feel more confident. After all, you are free to share whatever you damn well please, so you may as well make it something you feel good about.
Here are 6 of the best, free iPhone apps for a quick skin fix:
1. Line Camera: I have the most experience with this app, I’ve been using it for years because it is so easy to use. Fixing your skin is incredibly simple once you upload the picture and start “designing”. By clicking the small bunny icon in the bottom left of the screen, you can begin enhancing your photo, starting with a great automatic brighten and smoothen feature done by the app. You can then go to the “skin care” tab in the bottom panel and choose from either “blemishes” or “dark circle”. Both allow you to zoom in on the picture and easily tap to erase any pimple or discoloration. The photo comes away looking pretty flawless but surprisingly natural.
2. Airbrush: This app comes with a shocking amount of features for a free app, and they are all relatively straightforward. First the smoothen feature allows you to drag a finger over your skin to blur out any lines or divets, which is especially good for getting rid of acne scars. There is also a tab specifically for acne, which has an automatic fix feature or lets you tap any spot you’d like to cover. The app also has a “skin tone” feature which is perfect for coloring up a pale face or adding a bit of blush to dull cheeks. More features like “firm” which targets wrinkles, and “sculpt” which thins out your face, are available but only if you upgrade to the paid version of the app.
3. Pixlr: This app doesn’t primarily function as a physical feature editing app, but it has the essential tools to fix any facial imperfection. The notable ones are “smooth” and “heal”. The smooth feature doesn’t let you actually do the smoothening yourself, but you can control the strength of the blurred effect on your photo, and the app does a good job of monitoring the smoothness for you. The “heal” feature does allow you to tap the image and fix blemishes yourself. You can choose the strength of the effect but be warned that this feature really only works if you keep the scale on the smaller size. Utilizing this feature at maximum strength leaves the skin looking discolored.
4. Perfect 365: This app has a number of features that cater specifically to skin—there is “blemishes”, “brighten skin”, “soften skin”, “foundation”, and “blush”. The range of this application is great, and for a photo that needs some light edits, this is the perfect app to use. However, you are only able to modify the strength of the effect that the app determines, you can’t actually tap or drag to control the areas that need extra help. If your photo needs enhancement in tiny, particular details then this app isn’t for you. But if you are just looking for some light edits without much effort on your part than this is a good choice.
5. Facetune 2: This app has a crazy amount of features, only problem is that only about 1/4 are available with the free version of the app—the paid version goes for $3.99. The free edition does have some features like “glow”, “conceal”, “matte”, and “smooth”, but the effects are subtle and there isn’t much range to control the areas that need enhancement. The app also comes with features that allow you to slim down the face or plump the lips. If you decide you want to pay for the full experience, the editing tools are much more expansive. The free version of Facetune 2 is a great app for a really quick fix on a photo that doesn’t need much help to begin with.
6. Selfie Editor: This app was a bit difficult to get the hang of, and I couldn’t tell if the effects were really doing much to fix my photo. However, once I played around for a while I got a better handle on how the app works and was able to use their features relatively easily. The highlight is “patch”, which allows you to take a clear area of skin and sort of place it on top of a blemish to cover the redness. This works best for small blemishes—it is very easy to use, all you do is drag your finger from one part of the face to the next. Control over bigger areas is difficult, though, because the app doesn’t allow you to effectively target a larger area. The app also has the classic smoothen tool, but the effects are subtle.